“Fun and funky bike ride through the streets of Milwaukee making our way down to Bay View encouraging bicycle awareness that anyone can do it in any clothes.
All from young and old are encouraged to ride and ride in period-esque type clothing. Have fun creating your outfit!”
- leaving Café Hollander around 4pm
- making our way to the Marsupial Bridge
- down Jefferson past Cathedral Square
- stopping by Pere Marquette for Oktober Fest
- heading south into the 5th ward with a stop at Purple Door Creamery
- continuing under the Allen Bradley Clock Tower into Bay View
- using Wisconsin’s first raised bike lane on Bay Street
- ending at Puddler’s Hall
– may include other stops
Visit the event’s facebook event for more information.